7 DAYS | SALZBURG TO OBERAMMERGAU
Stay in beautiful, baroque Salzburg, visit lakeside Hallstatt and St Wolfgang in the undulating ‘Sound of Music’ hills and see Innsbruck’s Golden Roof. Drive over the Fern Pass into Bavaria, visit Ludwig’s fairytale castle, the glorious Church in the Meadows, ancient Füssen, stunning Garmisch and experience the extraordinary Oberammergau Passion Play!
Tour Highlights Include:
- Stay 2 nights in the heart of ‘Mozart’s’ baroque city of Salzburg.
- Discover Salzburg on a guided walking tour.
- Drive over the stunning Fern Pass to stay 2 nights in the ancient medieval town of Füssen.
- Explore the cobblestoned city of Innsbruck and see the famous Golden Roof.
- Visit Hohenschwangau to explore Ludwig’s ‘fairytale’ Neuschwanstein Castle.
- Take the Tegelberg cable car high into the Bavarian Alps.
- Visit the most beautiful church in Europe, Wieskirche - the ‘Church in the Meadows’.
- Relax in the mountain resort town of Garmisch and visit the Abbey of Kloster Ettal.
- Enjoy your ‘grand finále’ - stay 2 nights in selected 4-star hotel accommodation and enjoy Category 1 ‘best in house’ seating for the marvellous Oberammergau Passion Play.