Gone are the days of getting towels, pots & pans or plates! Rheom Travel can organise a honeymoon registry for you.
Terms & Conditions for Rheom Travel’s Honeymoon Registry
- Rheom Travel’s set up fee for all Honeymoon registries is $199.00- this set up fee covers registry cards & thank you contribution cards for your guests, all emailing, postage & the assistance of your Honeymoon consultant Claire Anderton. The set up fee is deducted from your honeymoon contributions, no need to pay it up front!
- Deposit is payable at the time of booking & is Non-Refundable.
- In addition to your deposit payment, airlines & cruise lines may require full payment or a deposit on booking.
- If the balance payment is due before guest contributions are received on your registry, it is the responsibility of the couple to pay required balance on or before due dates.
- The contribution payments may be used towards paying the balance of your honeymoon, if the contributions made do not cover the balance owing it is the responsibility of the honeymoon couple to pay the balance of monies owing
- If contributions exceed or any funds remaining after the registry has closed Rheom Travel will refund back into an account held in the bride or grooms name
- Minimum package spend of AUD$1,000.00 per person applies
- It is the responsibility of the couple to ensure all guests receive a bridal registry card which states the contribution deadline
- It is at the couples discretion to tell their guests where they are travelling to for their honeymoon
Contribute to a Registry with Rheom Travel.