Book a 12 Night Kimberley Cruise Package
per person twin share
Includes $1,000 airfare credit & 2 night’s accommodation
Le Laperouse: Darwin – Broome
Departing 2 July 2019
12 Night Package includes:
- $1,000 airfare credit per person
- 1 night pre-cruise accommodation at Pinctada McAlpine House, Broome
- 10 night Expedition Voyage aboard Le Laperouse – Deluxe Stateroom Cabin
- Daily guided excursions on the Zodiac vessels
- 10 breakfasts, 10 lunches and 10 dinners
- Comprehensive and fully guided sightseeing in each destination
- All entrance fees to National Parks and Ports
- Transfer from pier to your hotel
- 1 night post-cruise accommodation at Doubletree by Hilton, Darwin
Cruise Highlights include:
- View the spectacular 80m high sandstone cliffs of the King George River Gorge.
- Discover the stories behind the enigmatic Gwion Gwion rock art
- View the oldest depictions of the human form on the planet.
- Explore pristine mangrove systems by zodiac.
- Watch the largest reptile on earth, the saltwater crocodile, in its natural environment
- Watch in awe as Montgomery reef “appears” in front of your eyes.
- Witness the unique tidal phenomenon of the Horizontal Falls in Talbot Bay.
- Search for iconic bird species such as White-bellied Sea Eagles, Brahminy kites and Ospreys.
*Conditions: Rates are based on ‘from’ level per person twin share for 12 nights. All cruise and accommodation subject to availability and days of operation.